342 Avenue Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[342 Avenue Famillies] FAQ

2 posters

Go down

[342 Avenue Famillies] FAQ Empty [342 Avenue Famillies] FAQ

Post  Crazy León Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:15 am

1. 1. Q:How can I join the gang? A: Come-by and roleplay your way in. Make sure you’re speaking english fluently and can use the East/West coast type of accent. Gangster talk to be precise.

2. Q:How do I get initiated into the gang quicker? A: There's no shortcut, depends on your roleplay, try to be original.

3. Q: Where can I find you guys? A: Either drop me off a PM on forums so I can hand out tips or find it out IC.

4. Q: Do I require a certain level to join the gang? A: We don't take into consideration the level, we're interested on the quality of roleplay you hold. Old saying, quality over quantity.Level 1 players have the same chance as the high leveled ones.

5. Q: Why isn't anyone speaking to me? A: You won't be spoken with right away, don't try to force 'being' known around the gang. Patience is the key to success, keep trying.

6. Q: Why is there a Private Forum for 342? A: Because we need to take this as a Private Place where we can talk about things IC'ly or OOC'ly between the members only.

7. Q: Why that we don't talk about things IC'ly / OOC'ly on Red County Roleplay Topic? A: Because we can't talk in a place about IC'ly stuffs into a OOC'ly place.
Crazy León
Crazy León
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[342 Avenue Famillies] FAQ Empty Re: [342 Avenue Famillies] FAQ

Post  Adams Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:36 pm

(( Well made, good job. ))
Adams
Adams
Admin
Admin